5 Tips for Black Friday Shopping
You just finished your Thanksgiving meal and Black Friday shopping is on your mind as well as all the deals and steals. But, we want you to be sure you are keeping safety in mind as well. Here are a few tips to consider while taking advantage of all the Black Friday shopping fun.
1. Watch out for other drivers. Many drivers are going to be distracted and driving quite frantically trying to get those deals. Be sure to drive defensively, look both ways, and expect the unexpected.
2. Look out for loose items on the floor and shelves of stores. Often times people, people grab things quickly which can knock things over onto the floor and leave things loose on the shelves. Be sure to watch your step and look out for loose items on the floor. Also, be sure to be careful when grabbing things off shelves as other items may fall when removing the item you are trying to get.
3. Be careful when lining up at the front of stores. We have all seen the videos of people pushing and elbowing their way into stores to get the deals. Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for people aggressively trying to enter stores.
4. Keep an eye out for pedestrians. Many people will be rushing in and out of stores and jutting through the parking lot. Be sure to drive carefully and expect those people to make their way quickly out of the stores into the parking lot. Be sure to stop at all stop signs and watch for all pedestrian walkways.
5. Have fun! Black Friday shopping is a great way to get deals on holiday gifts without breaking the bank. Take your time and watch out for others. Keep the holiday spirit and proceed in a safe manner. We hope you all have an incredible holiday season!
Injured On Black Friday?
If you have been injured on Black Friday, call the Personal Injury Attorneys of the Nicoletti Law Firm today. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries and you should not be held solely liable for medical expenses nor should you miss out on wages. You can contact the Nicoletti Law Firm anytime at (727) 845-5972 or you can fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Our attorneys are available to you 24/7 and we have offices in Port Richey, Tampa (By Appt.) and Zephyrhills. If you cannot make it to one of our offices, do not worry. We will come to wherever is convenient for you at no cost. Our testimonials, reviews, and results speak for themselves. No matter the size of the case, we treat every client the same and our primary goal is to obtain justice for you. Stay safe everyone and enjoy Black Friday shopping!