5 TIPS FOR STAYING SAFE THIS NEW YEAR’S EVE
Christmas Day has come and gone. Now, it is time to prepare for New Year’s Eve. Although it may be a time for excitement due to the welcoming of the new year, you still should be vigilant and keep safety in mind. Here are a few tips we recommend to review prior to your celebrating.
1. Plan Your Ride. If you plan on drinking on New Year’s Eve, be sure to have a ride planned out. Taxis, Limos, Ubers, Lyfts or even riding with friends can be difficult to organize. Make sure to have a plan in place not only to take you to your destination but also to take you home.
2. Do Not Leave Your Car In An Unsecured Location. Be cautious as to where you leave your car as thieves often target cars during the holidays. Be sure to keep it locked and leave valuables at home.
3. Drink Responsibly. New Year’s Eve is a night to celebrate but please do it responsibly. No need to start the new year off with an infraction. Also, do not take a drink that you did not watch being made. Drink water throughout the night and be sure to eat before or while you are out.
4. Be Safe With Fireworks. Fireworks can cause serious injuries to those that are not safe with them. Be sure to read the instructions and be cautious. Check out our article on Fireworks Safety for more tips.
5. Have FUN! It’s a time to celebrate and be sure to have fun welcoming in the New Year. But, use good judgment and be safe!
The Personal Injury Attorneys of Nicoletti Law Firm hopes that all of you have had an incredible 2017 and we hope that you have an even better 2018. Our attorneys are always here for you, even during the holidays. Call us ANYTIME at (727) 845-5972 for a FREE consultation. We look forward to assisting more great clients and helping them obtain the compensation that they deserve!