6 Tips To Consider Before Traveling This Memorial Day Weekend
Summer is here and Memorial Day Weekend is upon us. That means travel for a lot of families throughout the United States and especially to and from our home state, Florida. Studies have shown that Memorial Day Weekend is one of the busiest travel weekends of the year and that means, more accidents. Roads are congested and drivers are often in a rush to their destination. With the rise of traffic during this holiday weekend, we wanted to provide a few tips for you to consider before traveling.
1. Leave Early. Make sure you leave early and also plan for gas stops and food breaks. Rushing often leads to mistakes. Leave plenty of time to get to your destination safely.
2. Buckle Up. Be sure to have your seatbelt on and make sure your passengers are buckled in as well.
3. Do Not Drive Distracted. Leave the radio alone, do not text and driver, and do not allow yourself to be distracted by noises around you unless they are from emergency professionals or law enforcement of course. Just focus on the road.
4. Inspect Your Vehicle. Make sure your tires are properly inflated and do not have any nails in them. Have your oil changed and make sure your engine is in good order. Make sure there are no fluid leaks. Be sure there is nothing hanging off your car.
5. Take Breaks. Do not overdo it when it comes to trying to make it to your destination. Be sure to stop and stretch. If you can switch driving responsibilities with a licensed passenger from time to time.
6. Follow Local Laws. Different states and municipalities have different traffic laws. Make sure to follow the laws in the area you are traveling to.
Common Accident Injuries
When you have been injured in an accident this Memorial Day Weekend, allow us to be there for you. We have handled all types of accidents from those that may be considered minor to those that are catastrophic. Some common types of accident injuries include:
– Broken Bones
– Shoulder Injuries
– Head Injuries
– Traumatic Brain Injuries
– Back Injuries
– Neck Injuries
– Spinal Cord Injuries
Have You Been In An Accident?
The attorneys of the Nicoletti Law Firms handle a variety of personal injury matters including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, and slip & falls. If you have been injured and are need of an experienced and qualified personal injury attorney, call the Personal Injury Attorneys of the Nicoletti Law Firm today. You can contact the Nicoletti Law Firm anytime at 727.845.5972 or you can fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form. Do not ever worry about having to travel to one of our offices. We are always willing to travel to wherever is convenient for you at no cost. Be safe everyone!