Accident During Summer Vacation? 5 Reasons to Hire A Florida Personal Injury Attorney
It’s that time of year. School is out and it’s time for that vacation you have been waiting for with your family. Maybe you and your family are visiting one of Florida’s famous beaches. You could be heading to one of the many theme parks such as Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens or, the infamous Disney. You could be visiting relatives as well. But sadly, due to the negligence of another, an auto accident has occurred. You and the members of your party have been injured and the medical bills are starting to mount up.
You may not be from Florida, so you have no idea where to start. You have numerous questions such as:
– Where do I get the police report?
– Why should I be solely responsible for these bills?
– How should I answer all of these questions from the insurance company? Should I even be talking to them?
– How do I get my medical records from the accident?
– How can I get my car fixed?
These are just a few of the common questions that people usually have after an accident. A qualified and experienced Florida Personal Injury Attorney should be able to answer all of these questions. An out-of-state attorney may not have the same abilities due to their lack of experience in that jurisdiction. Therefore, here are 5 reasons why you should hire a Florida Personal Injury Attorney, and more importantly, why you should retain the Florida Personal Injury Attorneys of the Nicoletti Law Firm.
1. We know the roadways. Our firm has assisted clients throughout the State of Florida. We know the highways and the major roadways throughout the state. You should hire someone that understands the area you are traveling in. We know Florida.
2. We are barred in Florida. Our attorneys are barred in Florida. That means we are licensed to practice here. If you are from another state, your attorney may have to take extra steps to represent you if they are not from our state. No reason to go through that additional struggle, hire someone that is ready to work here.
3. We know the rules and laws. Every state has different rules and traffic laws. Moreover, every court in each state has its own rules. Our attorneys understand the local traffic laws as well as the rules in the courtroom.
4. We’ve done it before. Our firm has had the privilege of representing numerous individuals from other states that have been injured in Florida. Let us use our experience dealing with out of state clients to be there for you during this difficult time.
5. We do not charge an attorney’s fee until YOU win. Our firm knows that your dollars are valuable. We do not charge an attorney’s fee unless we collect for you. We also do not charge upfront costs or fees and we offer a FREE no-obligation consultation. If we do not collect on your behalf, you owe us NOTHING!
Common Accident Injuries
If you have been involved in an accident during vacation, allow us to be there for you. We have handled all types of accidents from those that may be considered minor to those that are catastrophic. Some common types of accident injuries include:
– Broken Bones
– Shoulder Injuries
– Head Injuries
– Traumatic Brain Injuries
– Back Injuries
– Neck Injuries
– Spinal Cord Injuries
Your Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in an accident during your vacation to Florida, call the Florida Personal Injury Attorneys of the Nicoletti Law Firm immediately. You can contact the Nicoletti Law Firm anytime at (727) 845-5972 or you can fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form. We have convenient office locations throughout Florida including Port Richey, Tampa (By Appt.), & Zephyrhills. If you can not travel to us, do not worry, we will come to wherever is convenient for you at no cost. Be safe everyone!